Floresville - Abrego Lake
1. Pre-Qualify: Pre-qualifying for financing with your bank, allows you and the builder to know what your allowances for budget will be.
2. Choose your house plan: Choosing the best house plan for you and your family is very important for you to get the house that you are wanting and that fits your needs. We can build simple or can incorporate even the most precise details depending on your specific requests and budget.
3. Selections: It is important to choose selections that you would like or need in your house as early as possible before the plan process is complete. This is important to insure the ordering and delivery of you choices goes smoothly and does not slow down the building process. We can help assist you find ways to incorporate many selections that will benefit you and you family on your budget. Finalizing as many selections as possible ahead of time also allows for more accurate pricing for budget.
4. Finalizing Cost: Once your lot, plan, and selections have been made we can finalize pricing and financing. This allows us to be very accurate to the loan amount for the construction of your custom home.
5. Contract: At this point after price has been agreed upon, we are ready to sign a contract and start construction.
6. Financing: Financing will be secured with your lender at this point. Contract and all other documentation will be in place and submitted to your lender to issue your loan.
7. Building: Construction will begin after all financing is in place and all needed utilities to the lot/property are in place. The typical build generally can be completed with-in 6 months (weather permitting and assuming all supplies/material/special orders can be delivered in time allowed)
8. Finalizing/Completion: We take great care making sure even the smallest details are the way you would like your home to be before move-in time. Final walk-thoughs and approval of the job will take place at this time. The loan will then be finalized and you are ready to move-in!
Pictures to come soon!
Custom Construction offers a wide variety of services, but building Custom Homes is Lyle's passion. We offer a complete custom home service, offering assistance throughout your entire planning and home building process. Lyle is very hands on, making sure that you get the very best quality home possible in a timely fashion. He makes it his goal to make sure you get the home you want and deserve. We build custom homes in Floresville, La Vernia, Wilson County, San Antonio TX and surrounding areas.
Hartfield 2 -
More Pictures coming soon!
Copyright © Custom Construction LLC | All Rights Reserved